Australia China Trade Expo coming into 13th year
The Australia China Trade Expo (ACTE) is this year coming into its 13th year, providing Chinese and Australian businesses with an enhanced trade connection between the two nations and a good demonstration of the exhibitors’ image. The ACTE provides an excellent opportunity for technological innovation, trade and investment and cultural exchanges.
The event will showcase western culture through products and services to Chinese buyers, while Chinese brands will be showcased by product exhibitions and cultural experiences. The venue of the event will also be split into five sections, focusing on E-Commerce, property, home automation, luxury goods and lifestyle.
In 2017, the ACTE event attracted more than 100,000 individual buyers and representatives. This year, the event will provide attendees more opportunities for them to expand their businesses. This can be achieved through:
- Chinese investors looking for potential business
- Online Chinese purchasing agents who are looking for Australian products
- Procurement agents from Free Trade Zones in China
- Buyer purchasing staff of supermarket chains in China
- Chinese government officials and associations
ACTE will take place from 24-26 August 2018 at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre and tickets can be purchased through the official website.