The Norton Street Italian Festa is back for the 32nd time!
At the heart of Leichhardt, the Sydney suburb popularly known as Little Italy, centrally-based Norton Street will be transformed into an Italian dream on Sunday October 28, with the Norton Street Italian Festa running from 10am to 5pm.
With market stalls offering a delicious array of food and wine, cooking demonstrations, rides and activities for the little ones, and the popular Auto Festa, showcasing Sydney’s largest collection of Italian cars, visitors are sure to find something to take their fancy.
Entry to the festival is free once more, and this year, organisers are expecting huge crowds of more than 140,000 people to come and experience the fresh food and produce, entertainment and atmosphere the exciting event has to offer.
Norton Street during Festa 2017
There is also a huge line-up of celebrity chefs set to make an appearance throughout the day, ready to share their delicious family recipes with all at the MarketPlace Cooking Stage from 11am to 4pm, hosted by Enzo Guarino once again.
- Caffe Trombetta – ‘The Art of Tiramisu’
- Scott Gooding, Whirlpool Ambassador will share his passion for healthy cooking
- Italian mother-daughter duo from Channel Nine’s Family Food Fight, Pina and Concetta, with Nine Honey’s Jane DeGraff joining Enzo as co-host – AND a Special Appearance by Anna Polyviou
- Francesco Zarrella – cheese-making
- Josh and Nic, My Kitchen Rules 2018 Semi- Finalists
- Luca Ciano, Celebrity Chef
- Vincenzo’s Plate
- Nicole Brampton – now with Capriccio, and just awarded a Good Food Guide Hat
LAURA DUCII Preforms on the main stage at Festa 2017
Co.As.It is hosting a spectacular Entertainment Stage where you’ll hear Danni Da Ros of The Voice Australia, Cosima DeVito of Australian Idol and Chris Ninni of The Voice Australia. There will also be Tarantella dancers, an Italian Choir and ‘littles’ from the Italian Bilingual School singing the Italian National Anthem.