Pasifika Money Transfer Survey – Terms and Conditions
Complete the Pasifika Money Transfer Survey for a chance to win a $500 Money Transfer prize.
Terms and Conditions apply:
The Pasifika Money Transfer (“Promotion”) is organised and managed by CulturalPulse (“Promoter”) having its address at Level 2, Level 2/862-874 Elizabeth St, Waterloo NSW 2017 Australia (ABN 44 628 849 678), (“Promoter’s Address”).
The Promotion is open to all Australian residents in NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT, SA, NT, WA and TAS aged 18 years and above and all New Zealand residents aged 18 years and above except the following:
- employees (and their family members) of the Promoter, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, as well as agents of the Promoter (and their family members) and their affiliates and subsidiary companies; and
- Anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
Family member referred to in these Terms and Conditions includes but not limited to: spouse, ex- spouse, defacto spouse, partner, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
To participate in the survey, you or someone in your family sends money back home to the following countries: Samoa, Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu, Timor-Leste, Kiribati, Cook Islands or Niue
- The Promotion commences 9.00am on Wednesday 29 September 2021 and entries close on 11:59pm Friday 22 October 2021. Both days inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- To enter participants must complete the Pasifika Money Transfer survey online in Australia and New Zealand during the Promotion Period specified.
- Entry is free.
- Qualifying respondents who have completed the survey in Australia will automatically receive one (1) entry into the draw for a chance to win a $500 AUD money transfer prize.
- Qualifying respondents who have completed the survey in New Zealand will automatically receive one (1) entry into the draw for a chance to win the equivalent of $500 AUD money transfer prize.
- There will be a total of two winners (2) winners chosen via random prize draw, one in Australia and the other in New Zealand.
- The draw will take place in Australia 12pm AEST on Friday 29 October at the Promoter’s Address from the list of entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Total Prize pool value is one thousand Australian Dollars (AUD $1,000).
- The winners will be notified by email provided while completing the survey and confirmed by email within five (5) business days after the draw.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners, but if this cannot be achieved within fourteen (14) business days after the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternative winner.
a) The winners are required to name the money transfer operator of choice (or bank) and to submit details of who the $500AUD prize will be transferred to.
b) The cash prize will be transferred to the nominated bank accounts to the recipient back home in the Pacific as confirmed by the winners via the Promoter ‘CulturalPulse’.
c) The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable.
d) In participating in this Promotion, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all activities relating to the Promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed if required by the Promoter. The winner agrees to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs including having his or her photograph taken and his or her name, nationality and country of residence being disclosed in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winner (and any companion) will not be entitled to any fee for such use. Winners who do not wish to take part in this Promotion may decline to accept and collect the prize within the deadline specified for the same.
e) The Promoter’s decision in all matters to do with the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
f) Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered or sustained in connection with participation in this Promotion or with the prizes offered.
g) The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding the prizes or any compensation. These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of each state in Australia and New Zealand.
i) By entering the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted by the Promoter at their sole discretion.
If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]